Wednesday 9 February 2011

My first blog!

I started to blog in norwegian some time ago, and have decided to translate it to english, so more people can enjoy my blog.

2010 was a special year for me. I started out single, fresh kickboxer and had the world before me. Suddenly I got hurt while kickboxing, and got chronic pains in my neck. I had to stop training and use all my money on therapy. I realise I can no longer do any contactsport again..
Nasty roaches!

Springtime came and I found visitors in my kitchen. Cockroaches!! The most nasty thing ever, and it would get worse.. It turned out they had come from my neighbour and when they redid their kitchen, the roaches moved over to my appartment over the airduct. The great battle against the evil roaches started, all the appartements in my part of the building had to get checked. I did not want to use my kitchen anymore, because I felt disgusted with all the roaches. So I turned to takeaway and fastfood.. (Can you imagine that combined with no exercise??)


Then summer came, and something happened that made 2010 my best year so far! I met my wonderful boyfriend! I have lived on cloud 9 ever since, and no stormy clouds in sight so far! With this positive boost in my life,  I gathered up strength to get a loan and get going with a total redoing of my kitchen!


My love and me! <3

So this is where I stand in 2011. The year I take everything lost back: My kitchen, my health, my appartment! I now live together with my dearest, and we will now start tearing the old kitchen down. I cant wait to get my new kitchen done, so I can start making a lot of delicious food. My boyfriend does not really have a clue to what I really can do in the kitchen, and I look forward to impress him a bit!

3 comments:

  1. kjempe fin start på bloggen store søss, føler jeg må hive meg på bloggbølgen snart:P men når skal jeg få tia til det:P håper hu gjør det bra i blogg verden, blir rik tynn og lykkelig med din kjære espen:P bare ikke bli en overfladisk glamormodell:P hehe lykke til med ny blogg:D kjempe glad i deg:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei snuppa, så koselig du tok deg en tur på bloggen min og la til en kommentar! Siden du bor så langt unna, får du starte opp en blogg du og, så vi får med oss hva som skjer i livet ditt og sånn!
    Og ingen fare, jeg blir aldri en glamormodell nei, har andre prioriteringer her i livet. Glad i deg og , lillesøstera mi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Næmmen der er du igang jah =p
    Du får ha lykke til med dine tanker og følelser som du øser ut på nettet hehe ;)
    Takk for hyggelige ord om meg :D

    Love you vewy vewy much <3

    ReplyDelete