Sunday 15 July 2012

Corsets!


Today's topic is corsets. They are an essential wardrobe attire for the alternative minded. And they make your waist go in the most beautiful shape, if you have a real corset for tightlacing. I usually only wear my corsets when I dress up, and I usually tighten them just so they are comfortable and snug-fitting so my waist is reduced about 5-10 cm (2-4 inches). It sounds like a lot, but if you try to suck your tummy in, you'll reduce your waist a lot more than that, and the corset makes your back real straight and it is actually easy and comfortable to sit up straight. It is impossible to slouch your back in a corset.

I have gotten four corsets so far, and I plan on getting more. All of them are from Dracula Clothing, they have a lot of really nice ones, and other alternative fashion items as well.


My four different corsets, two overbust and two underbust.

No comments:

Post a Comment