Saturday 26 May 2012

YouTube.


I will be the first to admit, yes, I am a youtube-aholic.. I really enjoy watching all the entertaining, funny, strange and educational videos you can find there. I subscribe to some of my favourite channels, and I will give you some tips to great youtube-videos.



Make up, hair and style:

MichellePhan's channel (she makes good tutorials)


JLovesMac1's channel (funny, strange)

Bubzbeauty's channel (good tutorials)

Chrisellelim's channel (nice style and fashion tips)

Dope2111's channel (Amazing makeup-transformations)


Funny and interesting:
AdoraBatBrat's channel (goth makeup, health, and fun)

JennaMarbles' channel (insanely funny!)


 ERB's channel (Epic Rap-battles of History, funny)

There you have some interesting and funny videos to watch, take time to browse their channels, there is a lot of good videos in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment