Sunday 27 May 2018

New Bathroom


The bathroom in the first floor was so old and horrible, I could not even bring me to take a picture of it before we renovated it.
I put the design together myself, and I am really pleased with how it turned out. I even had some really smart designs like putting in a space for a washing machine, a big cupboard with a mirror door so I can see the back of my head, and the piece the resistance: Cat toilet room.

Take a look at the pictures:


Hurricane spa-bath, toilet, and to the left is the cat toilet cupboard.
Inside the cat toilet, there is a opening in the wall for the cats to go in, there is a motion activated light, and a fan I can turn on if the smell gets intense. There was even room for a big drawer on top and a little shelf. 
Shower with rainfall and normal shower head, and a sink with drawers. The mirror cupboard has lights integrated on the sides.
Here you can see the mirror with lights and also the high mirror cupboard behind me, so when I open the door I can angle it perfectly to see myself from behind. Very practical when doing my hair!
(The look was for a Christmas-themed party, I was Satan's little helper..) 

 The sink, drawers, mirror cupboard over the sink and the long mirror closet is all from Ikea.

No comments:

Post a Comment